FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Check out my new novel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SFReader View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
SFReader Webmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFReader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Check out my new novel
    Posted: Sep-16-2016 at 10:13am
Hi Mike,

Thanks for signing up and sorry for taking so long to post a welcome. 

As you've probably figured out, there's not a lot going on around the forum these days!

Nevertheless, welcome to SFReader, thanks for joining, and congratulations on Mind Writer!

Dave
Sponsored Links

mikelynch View Drop Down
Runner
Runner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mikelynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug-31-2016 at 3:12pm

Hey Everyone,

I just signed up on this site, so let me offer my official welcome to you all.

In a piece of good news my latest novel, Mind Writer, was recently released.

It's a fun story I think you'll enjoy.

Born with a rare genetic mutation, Eighteen-year-old Rinee Newburgh has been kept in a secret government facility all her life. Trained to enhance her skills as a Mind Writer, her unique talents give her the ability to transfer a person’s memories, personality—their soul—into a clone created for those deemed vital to society’s continued survival. When Rinee's mentor is nearly killed in an assassination attempt, she discovers the terrible truth—Mind Writers are regarded as disposable, and life outside the Facility is nothing more than a pollution-filled world on the brink of collapse. Worse yet, she also learns of his plan to kill millions of people as a means of freeing up dwindling resources needed by the government. Horrified at the thought of a modern day holocaust, Rinee escapes the Facility in a desperate attempt to warn the people of his evil intentions before it's too late.

If you're interested, you check out the book (paperback and ebook) on Amazon: 

https://www.amazon.com/Mind-r-Novel-Mike-Lynch-ebook/dp/B01KDAABUU/

Mike

Edited by SFReader - Sep-02-2016 at 8:55am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic